QSO Today Podcast and QSO Today Academy

In the Tubes - By Eric Guth, 4Z1UG

• Thread starter QSO TODAY AMATEUR RADIO PODCAST - Blog
  • Start date
Q

QSO TODAY AMATEUR RADIO PODCAST - Blog

Visitor
Picture
Above is a map of the London "Tube" or subway system. Its total length is 250 miles of tunnels to travel all around London. The current Hamas tunnel underground, in Gaza, is now estimated at 450 miles, almost twice as long as the London tube system. Gaza is 23% the size of London; 141 square miles compared to London's 607 square miles. I calculate this to be 2.6 miles of underground in every square mile of Gaza.

I bring this up because the news outside of Israel may be focused on the civilian casualties in "the strip" from "reliable" Hamas health department spokesmen on Al Jazeera, the Qatari 24 hour news station, that is funded by the same Qatari sheikh who funded the tunnels and hosts Hamas representatives in 5 star hotels in Doha.
IDF troops have found thousands of tunnel entrances coming up in private homes and apartments, under UNRWA schools and playgrounds, under hospitals, clinics, mosques, graveyards, and universities. My associates at the office and children of friends who are just returning from Gaza after over 100 days of combat report to me that Hamas flags, automatic weapons, rocket propelled grenade launchers, and remote control bombs are found in just about every apartment throughout the strip, often in children's rooms, under their beds. It was reported by released hostages that they were captive in the homes of UNRWA teachers and employees, and tortured by their children. Every Gazan, and their kids, knew about the tunnel project either by working below or above ground, relying on UNRWA aid for their daily bread.

The Hamas tunnel project cost billions of US and European tax dollars over the past almost 20 years and created the most challenging battlefield in the history of warfare. The US Administration insists on providing food and fuel to Hamas as a humanitarian gesture. Israelis of all stripes are unsuccessfully blocking this aid at the crossings demanding that the remaining hostages be returned. In any other theater of war, providing fuel and food to the enemy, especially under the "unusual" circumstances that we find ourselves in, would be unheard of. Yet, the West, led by the US Administration, advocates the forcible and violent removal of these uppity Jews, mostly young mothers with small children whose husbands are still in Gaza, parents whose sons and daughters have died in combat and don't want their child's ultimate sacrifice to be for nothing, and old people who want to do something meaningful to support their children still engaged in the war. They are viewed by the West as the enemy.

For some reason, the US Administration insists that "settler violence" has increased against West Bank Palestinian Arabs since October 7th. They are denying VISAs to four Jews for entry into the United States. The truth from the Shin Bet, our "FBI". is that Arab violence against Jews is up 400% and violence against Arabs is 25% less than last year. Violent attacks by "settler Jews" runs about .04% of the number of attacks by Arabs. It is also defined differently. Arab attacks include shooting, knifings, car ramming, boulders through windows of oncoming Jewish vehicles, and slingshots (high velocity stones that kill and mame). Jews are considered violent if we spray paint slogans on Arab cars or buildings, burn junk yard cars, and defend our community orchards. The administration considers IDF operations against terrorists in the West Bank as settler violence as they rely on Palestinian Authority stats for their information. I wish I could make this up.

This war would end tomorrow, as it would have ended October 8th, if the hostages were returned and the terrorists surrendered. There is no call from civilians of Gaza to end the war by returning the hostages. So they continue to provide cover for Hamas dwelling in their own exclusive underground tube system.

Continue reading...

Back